IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS FOR LOADING RAMP KITS P-RAMP-9300-A-N AND P-RAMP-9310-A-N
When using loading ramps P-RAMP-9300-A-N or P-RAMP-9310-A-N careful attention must be paid to the maximum rated weight capacities the ramp can carry which are determined by the weight of the vehicle being loaded in conjunction with its wheelbase/track length.
IMPORTANT care must be taken when using these ramps, NEVER exceed the specified weight capacity. Load capacity information is displayed on the information label on the side of each ramp.
- The ramp always needs to be properly connected to the trailer
- The foot of the ramp must be even on a solid ground
- Always check the ramps are clean from stones and rubble
- The loading angle of the ramps should never exceed 30% gradient (16.5 degrees)
- When loading a steel track machine, rubber matting must be used to protect the ramps